Production #1

This week we began by editing the most successful photos. The remaining images were stitched together and brands, logos and adverts were removed. I started the process of creating a section/element of the  website. I have started to put together the interactive image slider using javascript.

We are continuing to meet multiple times a week in order to remain on top of the tasks we have ahead of us. At this stage we still need to finalise and designate other tasks,  our brand for “AdVoid”. I have done some prelim deigns for the logo, however, this has been designated mostly to Ray. We still need to finalise a website design and the group proposal, despite this I feel that we are making good progress and we will continue to meet and complete tasks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *